Friday, February 27, 2009

A MOM'S LOVE

SO THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, I HAVE GOTTEN A COLD AT FIRST I THOUGHT I COULD FIGHT IT, IT GOT THE BETTER OF ME, SO TODAY I WAS TALKING TO MY SIS THAT LIVES IN IDAHO AND MY OTHER LINE WAS RINGING IT WAS MY MOM SHE SAID I AM HERE AT YOUR DOOR, I OPENED THE DOOR AND SHE HAD BROUGHT ME LUNCH, SHE GOT ME CLAM CHOWDER SOUP THAT I LOVE FROM THE QUILTED BEAR, AND THERE YUMMY CHEESE ROLL AND OF COURSE THERE SUGAR COOKIE, I WANTED TO CRY, I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH, SHE IS SO CHRIST LIKE SHE IS ALWAYS DOING FOR OTHERS, I KNOW SHE WAS BUSY BUT SHE TOOK THAT TIME OUT FOR ME AND I'M SO THANKFUL FOR HER AND HER EXAMPLE, IT SHOWS ME THAT NO MATTER HOW OLD YOUR KIDS OUR WHEN YOU ARE A MOM YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE MOM, THERE TO HELP, THERE TO TALK TO, THERE TO CHEER, THERE TO MAKE YOU FELL BETTER,THERE TO BE A FRIEND, WHEN I READ THIS QUOTE I THINK OF MY MOM" ULTIMATELY EVERY SACRIFICE WE MAKE FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING CONTAINS OUR LIFE'S GREATEST MEANING EVERY CHOICE TO LOVE, OUR LIFE'S GREATEST PURPOSE". I HOPE I CAN BE THAT WONDER MOM THAT SHE HAS BEEN FOR ME THANKS MOM I LOVE YOU... BLESSINGS EMILEE

3 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

So true, So true.. I hope you feel better real soon, I have been down for the past 4 days with the flu, it has been the worst ever- so much for the flu shot:)
What a cute mom, my parents did somewhat similiar yesterday and called and said to pack the kids stuff they were taking them overnight, so they came and got Bryhn and went and picked Danica up from school. I try so hard to not ask for help based on the situation with my brother, i feel blessed to have a wonderful family. You have a darling mom, take care and feel better..

Rachael said...

Your Mom is so sweet. I am all the sudden not felling to good my self. But I don't like clam chowder, potatoe please!! JK. You are lucky to have such a great mother!!! And I know you will be just as great.

Em said...

Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on our blog. The button is from a blog that has lists LDS families wanting to adopt. They actually made the button, and if you click on the button, it takes you to their site and on the side is the HTML that allows you to post the button. Every adoption success story brings me hope. I know that barring anything crazy, we will get our little adoption miracle in two weeks for sure. I wish it was sooner, and it makes me sad to miss the first month of my baby's life, because it really does fly by so quickly. So thank-you again and I can tell you are such an amazing mother!