Wednesday, April 15, 2009

{ANGELS WATCHING OVER}

TODAY WAS A SCARY DAY FOR ME AS A MOTHER, ME AND MY MOM AND SISTER WENT TO GO GET A SHOWER GIFT FOR MY COUSIN, WE WERE IN BED BATH, AND WE HAD PUT ZAK IN THE BASKET OF THE CART, MY MOM WAS GETTING THE LIST OF THINGS THEY HAD REGISTERED FOR AND I WAS RIGHT BY ZAK HE WAS PLAYING WITH THE CREDIT CARD MACHINE, I TURNED MY HEAD TO LOOK FOR MY SISTER TO HELP HER, AND IN A BLINK OF A EYE ZAK FELL OUT OF THE CART HE LANDED ON HIS HEAD, OF COURSE IT SEEMED LIKE IT TOOK ME FOR EVER TO PICK HIM UP, HE WAS SCREAMING PEOPLE ARE COMING OVER SAYING YOU NEED TO TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL, I WAS CRYING, MY SIS GOT RIGHT ON HER PHONE AND CALLED OUR AWESOME DOCTOR, SHE KNOWS HIM WELL, THIS HAPPENED AT AROUND 2:00, WE COULD NOT GET IN TELL 4:10, ZAK WAS ACTING FINE BUT JUST TO BE SAFE WE THOUGHT WE WOULD TAKE HIM IN, I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW LUCKY WE WERE THAT HE WAS NOT HURT BAD, I KNOW MY ANGELS WERE WATCHING OVER US, I FELT LIKE A BAD MOM, MY MOM AND SIS KEEP TELLING ME I WAS NOT, I'M SO THANKFUL EVERYTHING TURNED OUT WELL, FOR ZAK SITTING IN THE BASKET THERE WILL BE NO MORE OF THAT, AS MOMS I THINK WHY ARE WE SO HARD ON OUR SELF? I'M JUST LUCKY THAT I HAD MY MOM AND SISTER THERE TO HELP, THANKS MEL AND MOM FOR ALL YOUR HELP, AS ZAK IS SLEEPING RIGHT NOW, IT SCARY'S ME , I KEEP THINKING IS HE ALRIGHT, NOW I KNOW WHAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER MUST GO THREW WITH ALL OF US.

3 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Oh! I am so sorry, that is so sad. My Mom tells me a story about myself all the time, when I was a wee little one it happened to me. It is just so scary when you feel so helpless. There is NO way your a bad Mom, Your AMAZING.. I love you guys, if you need anything please let me know. I am so sorry for the cute little guy and I hope you sleep well tonight,it is so hard to sleep when things like this happen. Like you said now we really do get a better understanding of how our Heavenly Father feels when things happen to us. I just feel bad for ya, your great Ems i love ya!

Our Family said...

Emilee, OH MY WORD! Don't EVER think that you are anything less than a fabulous mom! Accidents do happen, and our babies will be strong and they will learn from it, too!! Don't be too hard on yourself. I am glad that he is going to be okay--doesn't it just make you want to hold him tight tonight? Oh, I love it!

Lindsay

Chelle said...

That almost happened to us in the grocery store. I caught Isaac on his way out of the basket. Crazy! I think since then, he's had a bruise somewhere on his head...Zak is getting to that age where bumps and bruises will be routine. It's hard watching our precious little ones crash and burn, but I guess it's part of life!