Friday, June 19, 2009

SIGNS, SIGNS EVERYWHERE





































AS YOU CAN SEE I LOVE SIGNS, I HAVE SIGNS ALL OVER MY HOUSE TODAY I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME WITH YOU, THEY MAKE ME SMILE, ALSO WE STILL HAVE NOT FOUND OUT ANY INFO ON THAT BABY, BUT MY MOMS FRIEND HAS A DAUGHTER THAT IS 8 MONTHS ALONG AND IS HAVING A GIRL, SO SHE WAS GOING TO FIND OUT SOME INFO, IT IS HARD WAITING BUT I HAVE ALOT OF FAITH AND I KNOW THAT MY CHILD WILL FIND ITS WAY TO US NO MATTER WHAT, I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW FOR YARD SALES, I LOVE THE SUMMER TIME AND ALL THE GREAT FINDS I COME ALONG, AS THEY SAY"ONE MAN TRASH ANOTHER ONES TREASURE" I DO BELIEVE THAT, I LIKE TO FIND THINGS AND MAKE THEM INTO MY OWN, ALSO OUR NEPHEW IS GETTING MARRIED AS WELL TOMORROW WE JUST FOUND OUT ON TUESDAY SO WE WILL BE BUSY TRYING TO GET THINGS TOGETHER, TODAY MY MOM AND MY SIS WENT TO LEHI PARK THEY HAD SOME FUN BOOTHS WITH SOME CUTE THINGS, WE THEN WENT TO THANKSGIVING POINT AND HAD LUNCH, FUN TIMES I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY MOM AND SIS...

5 comments:

Rachael said...

WOW Emilee it has been to long since I checked your blog. You guys got sealed to Zack!!! That is AWESOME!!!! I love all your pictures. Can't wait to come see your house it looks cute from your pictures...Call me!!! I have car now!!!

ShAuNa said...

Hey..will you post tonz of pictures of your house and signs and all your cute stuff so I can get some ideas and copy them?? Seriously..have you seen my plain walls?? I need your help! I am lost at being cute and your so dang good at it?? I love these pictures!!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Em's, I LOVE all the signs, your house is so darling no matter what you do to it. Hold strong you and Josh are such great parents I know that Heavenly Father will bless you with another sweet angel. I love ya.

ChicChat said...

Your signs are very cute. I remember being in your home years ago and thinking you had such a cute house. Maybe we'll have to go to some yard sales together and you can find me some treasures!

Chelle said...

I didn't know you were into the yard sales. How fun! Makes sense...you can turn anyone's junk into treasures.