Thursday, July 9, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY A THOUGHT!!!

WHEN I STAND BEFORE GOD AT THE END OF MY LIFE I HOPE THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE A BIT OF TALENT LEFT, AND I COULD SAY " I USED EVERYTHING YOU GAVE ME."
ERMA BOMBECK
I THINK SOME TIMES EACH AND EVERYONE OF US FORGET WHAT TALENTS THE LORD HAS BLESSED US WITH, I LOVE THIS QUOTE, I HOPE WE CAN ALL BLESS EACH OTHER AROUND US WITH THE GREAT TALENTS THE LORD HAS BLESSED US WITH. OK MOVING ON HERE ABOUT THE BABY UPDATE, THERE HAS BEEN THREE BABY'S THAT WE HAVE HERD ABOUT, THE 1ST WAS A BOY, AND THE GUY THAT TOLD US ABOUT THIS BABY, HAD ALREADY CHOSE A COUPLE, THE 2ND BABY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GIRL, BUT ENDED UP BEING A BOY SO THE BIRTH MOM DECIDED TO KEEP HIM, BECAUSE SHE ALREADY HAD A GIRL, AND WANTED A BOY, AND SINCE IT WAS A BOY SHE KEEP HIM, THE 3RD ALSO SHE HAD ALREADY CHOSEN THE COUPLE, THIS IS OF COURSE ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS JOSH AND I HAVE TO GO THREW , BUT WE HAVE FAITH JUST LIKE ZAK FOUND HIS WAY TO US, WE DO BELIEVE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN OUR FAMILY, AND OUR NEXT SWEET SPIRIT WILL FIND ITS WAY, I THINK THIS TIME AROUND IS ALOT EASIER JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE ZAK TO ENJOY, I KNOW OUR DAY WILL COME.....

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Hmmm, are you meant to have another boy?? My heart goes out to you guys, I know it's not easy waiting for your child. You guys handle it great and are so cute and happy with your little Zak. May your next baby find it's way to you quickly!

Chelle said...

Amen to that! You're gonna get your precious bundle soon, I can feel it. The wait is so difficult. And YES! I've been meaning to call you to tell you how cute your outfit photographed!!! I'll have a picture printed for you to show your mom! Eliza can be your mom's model...surely she won't be able to keep them on the shelf :)

ChicChat said...

That is an awesome quote! I have never heard it before. I hope you guys are hanging in there. I'm sure another little spirit will find you soon!