Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN LAST FALL I LOVE THIS PICTURE, MY TWO BUDDY'STHIS PICTURE IS OF JOSH & ZAK AT THE DRAPER RODEO, SHOWING ZAK THE BULLS
TODAY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE B-DAY HE IS "33", I JUST WANT HIM TO KNOW HOW THANKFUL I'AM TO HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE, HE IS ALWAYS SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE TO ME , ZAK IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM AS WELL HE IS SUCH A GREAT FATHER, HE LOVES ZAK SO MUCH, I LOVE TO WATCH THEM PLAY TOGETHER, THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR FAMILY I KNOW YOU WORK SO HARD FOR US, THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO, WE LOVE YA SO SO MUCH. LOVE, YOUR SWEETIE EM& ZAK

3 comments:

Patricia said...

What a beautiful and priceless picture of your guys!
And what a wonderful tribute to your hubby!
God Bless

Chelle said...

I can see why you love that pic of Zak and Josh!!! Happy b-day to Josh!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Love the picture, Happy Birthday Josh! You 2 are the cutest couple.. I love your sweet Family, what a cute post.