Thursday, March 4, 2010

~GOT JUNK???~

SO I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO SOMETHING FOR MY DOOR FOR EASTER, SO I GOT A IDEA I REMEMBER SEEING SOME TIN DOWN AT THE MEAT PACKING, SO I HAD A IDEA THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH YA THE TIN HAS DRIED UP COW SHHH ON IT BUT I JUST WIPED IT OFF, THEN I SPRAYED PAINTED IT I JUST USED THE COLORS I ALREADY HAD
THEN I WENT TO WORK DECORATING MY EGG WITH SOME RIC RAC, AND METAL FLOWER.

MY END RESULT'S NOT BAD FOR BEING FREE, GOT LOVE THAT!! I WILL SHOW YOU SOON SOME OF MY EASTER STUFF.


5 comments:

melanie liljenquist said...

Your so cute I love it. It turned out great. Now go ahead and make me one. Just kidding. Have a great weekend see you when I get home from St George. Love ya

Melanie

Thressa said...

I love the Door art. . . cow Ss@@ and all!

Aim said...

Em you have the cutest ideas! And by the way, I LOVED your family pictures. Darling!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Your little miss creative: I love how your so into the mood- I REALLY wish I were more into it like I was a year ago. I missed ya at church yesterday.. Love your crafty sign and your cute door. Hey, I am having a coupon class on the 16th at my house, your welcome to come..
Here is the RS blog
http://callingallsistersriverview8thward.blogspot.com

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

That is so cute!! Such a great idea. Way cute family pictures too!