Saturday, October 2, 2010

WILL WORK FOR TRACTORS!!


EVERY TIME WE GO TO SMITH'S, ZAK HAS TO STOP AND PLAY WITH THE CAR'S, ONE DAY ZAK SAYS LOOK MOM THEY HAVE TRACTORS WELL MOST OF YOU KNOW ZAK LOVES TRACTORS HE LOVES RIDING ON THEM WITH JOSH AND HIS GRANDPA. I TOLD HIM HE WOULD HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD AND THEN WITH THE MONEY HE MAKES WE WILL COME BACK AND BUY IT, SO AS SOON AS WE GOT IN THE CAR HE SAYS I WILL HELP DADDY FEED THE COWS AND HORSES, HE ALREADY HELPS ME AROUND THE HOUSE THIS KID LOVES TO CLEAN I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY, SO OF COURSE HE WORKED FOR HIS TRACTOR, HE EVEN GOT TO PAY THE GUY FOR IT AS YOU CAN SEE HE WAS SO HAPPY. I KNOW MY PARENTS AND JOSH PARENTS TAUGHT US HOW TO WORK FOR MONEY, I HOPE WE CAN TEACH ZAK AS WELL, ITS FUNNY HOW MUCH THEY UNDERSTAND. I LOVE TO TEACH HIM THINGS....

4 comments:

Thressa said...

how hard it must be not to just want to give him everything. What a good example you and Josh are to our dear sweet boy.

Dianne said...

What great lessons you're teaching your cutie pie! Such good parents!

Chelle said...

You're so on the ball, Em, you've probably got his mission fund all saved up! That is very sweet. I think they really learn this stuff even at 2 years old!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE it, Zak your awesome and your mighty cute- you also have 2 WONDERFUL Parents who love you- you guys are such great parents and just as cute as can be..