Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LOOK WHO'S IS TWO TODAY

I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR BABY IS TWO TODAY, WHERE DID THE TIME GO? WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE HIM IN OUR HOME, NOT ONLY WERE WE BLESSED WITH A GREAT SON, WE WERE ALSO BLESSED TO GET TO KNOW MELISSA, EVEN THOUGH WE ONLY MEET HER TWICE, WE LOVE HER SO MUCH, I HOPE THAT ONE DAY ZAK WILL WANT TO MEET HER AND GET TO KNOW HER, I CAN'T WAIT TO REUNITE WITH HER ONE DAY. ZAK HAS MANY SPECIAL DAYS I WILL POST IN THE NEXT COMING DAYS OF THEM, ZAK IS ALWAYS SO HAPPY HE GOES TO BED SMILING, AND HE WAKE'S UP SMILING, WE CALL HIM HAPPY ZAK, HE HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH LOVE AND JOY TO OUR HOME, LAST NIGHT JOSH AND I WENT TO MELISSA AUNT'S HOUSE TO TAKE MELISSA A GIFT, I WAS GETTING ZAK OUT OF THE BATH TUB AND HE SAID I LOVE MELISSA, IT BROKE MY HEART, I LOVE THAT HE KNOWS OF HER AND WE ASK HIM WHO IS YOUR BIRTH MOM? AND HE SAY'S MELISSA, HE DOESN'T GET TO SEE HER TELL HE IS OLDER, THAT IS WHAT WE ARRANGED WITH HER, SO I HOPE HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A LOVE FOR HER, WE CAN NOT THANK HER ENOUGH FOR BLESSING OUR LIVES'S WITH THIS VERY SPECIAL BOY.
HE LOOK'S SO BIG IN THIS PICTURE, WHERE IS MY BABY?

THIS IS HIS CHESSER SMILE I LOVE IT!!


6 comments:

ShAuNa said...

This boy does have the cutest little smile! He is always happy! :)

ChicChat said...

Its sad that they grow so fast. But wonderful that we get to be there as they grow up and learn new things. He looks very happy!

melanie liljenquist said...

Emilee,

I love the pictures he looks so cute. He is such a happy boy. I love him. We had a blast at his party he was so darn cute. Love ya

Mel

Thressa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thressa said...

He is just the cutest cowboy in town! 2!? It is amazing that two years could have passed so quickly!
I too bless Zak's birth mother. One more thing I will add to all the things I have to be grateful for in my life. Thank you for sharing your little cowboy with me. Love you all! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

He is so cute! I am so happy he is a part of your family too! He is lucky to have you both!